Earle Swensens

21:59

At Earle Swensens, you get the best of both worlds. Buffet lovers would absolutely go gaga over their salad counter with fresh greens and Western food lovers would enjoy having their pick from the menu with seafood and grilled delights.

(Photo from Melicacy)

Who said salads would be 100% healthy? At least with the amount of dressings, chips, and ingredients on the counter, I know for sure that MY salad isn't the model diet salad. The sheer variety of ingredients made me spoilt for choice. They had alfalfa sprouts, cauliflower, coleslaw, pasta... just to name some.



 Check out the unhealthy fried wanton, bacon bits, carb-laden pasta and creamy cheese sauce!

The salad bar kept me occupied while I was waiting for my mains to come, so the wait didn't seem long at all.


Fried Chicken Delight with fries.


Charbroiled US Black Angus Ribeye Steak

The well-done steak ended up slightly too tough for my liking. Their fries were pretty average.


Charbroiled Hangar steak

Done medium rare, it's chewy, flavourful and amazingly tasty.
The baked potato would have done better with more sauce! I had to replenish from the salad counter...


Typical Ice Lemon Tea (straight from the bottle, I bet.)

Expected damage would be around $35 per person. Considering that there's free flow of salad, decent steaks, great service and nice ambience, it's a pretty reasonable price to pay (for working adults, but not so much for money-tight students). 


50 Jurong Gateway Road, #03-11,
Jem
Opening hours:
10:30am-10.30pm

You Might Also Like

0 comments